CURRENT BGHS PARENTS:
We are currently transitioning from PlusPortals
to the new Blackbaud
system. Please note that the 2018-2019 Second Semester grades
will be posted on PlusPortals
and will be available for viewing until July 31, 2019, after which it will go OFFLINE.
>>>>> Then, starting with Summer Enrichment 2019 classes
and going forward into the coming school year, Bishop Gorman will use the new Blackbaud
system to post grades, attendance records, etc. Please FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS TO LOG-IN
and create your Blackbaud
* NEW THIS YEAR: In order to improve continuity of instruction as well as facilitate greater classroom community, students who are taking summer Theology classes in the freshman and sophomore curriculum must enroll for four total weeks. This will allow the students to complete the entire year’s curriculum (two semesters) in the summer. To allow for flexibility with vacations and camps, students may complete this sequence in Sessions 1&2 OR 2&3 OR 1&3. Please take this information into account as you are planning your Summer Enrichment options. CONTINUING STUDENTS
will be able to register for classes after meeting with their counselors to register for the 2019-20 school year
- Student receives form from counselor while discussing Summer Enrichment options after the Enrollment Agreement has been completed. Counselor places notes on form during discussion.
- Student and parent fill out form and parent indicates approval with signature.
- Student returns with form to counselor (who also verifies that the student has payment ready) for counselor’s signature approval.
- Student brings form plus payment to business office*. Payment may be made in the form of a credit card on file, a personal check, money order or cash.
*Payment in full at time of submission is highly recommended, and is the most certain way of guaranteeing a class placement. If this is not possible, this form may be submitted with a $100.00 PER CLASS deposit (non-refundable), in order to reserve a class placement. Full payment is then due to the business office by Friday, May 3, or class placements will be released to other students.
INCOMING FRESHMEN and NEW-TO-GORMAN students will receive registration forms at scheduled registration events. All registration will be done in person with the registration forms. There will be no online registration. For incoming freshmen and New-to-Gorman students, payment in full at the time of Summer Enrichment registration is required.
- Be advised that the completion and submission of the Summer Enrichment registration form indicates a course request only. Course requests will be honored on a first-come basis, subject to the availability of placements in classes. BGHS does not maintain waitlists for class placements.
- BGHS reserves the right to cancel any class during any session. In such circumstances, tuition credits will be issued to tuition accounts in the amounts paid.