Thank you for visiting our Employment Opportunities page.
Bishop Gorman is now seeking applications for teachers in all disciplines for the 2014-2015 school year. Interviews will begin in mid-February on a rolling basis until all positions are filled. The following departments will have openings, although others may open as well; please check this webpage on a regular basis for updates.
- Director of Instructional Technology
- Mathematics OR Mathematics/Science
- Science (all disciplines)
- Social Studies
- Visual Arts (introductory art and photography)
Interested applicants should submit the following items digitally to Kevin P. Kiefer, OP, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Updated resume or curriculum vitae
- Essay in response to the 2014 Prompt (see below)
- Completed Diocesan Application Packet (see below)
Diocesan Employment Application Packet
Teacher Applicant Essay Prompt 2014
Volunteer Application Packet
NOTE: If you are running Windows 7 or Internet Explorer 8, you may have a problem downloading some PDF files. To get around this, right-click the link you'd like to download and select "Save Target As" to save the PDF file onto your computer.