2014-2015 Credit Card Authorization Form
Cost of Attendance
Tuition rates for 2014-2015 school year are:
- Regular tuition rate - $12,500
- Catholic parish rate w/signed Parish Affidavit - $11,100
Tuition rates for 2015-2016 school year will be posted by March 2015
- Application fee (Placement Exam) $50
- Application fee (International Students) $200
- New Student Enrollment Fee $500
- Registration fee (annually) $500
- Graduation fee (seniors only) $150
- AP Exam Fees (if applicable) $92
- Textbook costs vary based on class schedules.
- Uniform clothing cost is based on quantity and selections
Watch your mail in February 2015 for your registration packets for the 2015-2016 school year for returning students.
Applying for Financial Aid
Bishop Gorman awarded more than $1,000,000 in financial assistance for the 2014-2015 school year. Forty percent of students receive some type of financial assistance.
After November 1st, please Click on this link to apply for Financial Aid for the 2015-2016 school year. Incoming Freshmen that have been verified and reviewed will receive notification award starting mid-March. All returning students that have been verified and reviewed will receive notification of award mid-April.
Questions or Concerns
For additional information on the financial assistance programs offered through Bishop Gorman High School contact us at: email@example.com
Bishop Gorman High School is "operated as an exempt school under the provision of NRS 394.211 and as such is exempt from the provisions of the Private Elementary and Secondary Education Authorization act."
NOTE: If you are running Windows 7 or Internet Explorer 8, you may have a problem downloading some PDF files. To get around this, right-click the link you'd like to download and select "Save Target As" to save the PDF file onto your computer.